Friday, October 10, 2008

Sure Shots

Here are some pictures, captions following. Next time I'll make them bigger, yeah? But for now, click to enlarge.

Here's me upon takeoff. Do I look nervous?

Here's a picture I took for Jackie. I tried so hard to get one of these damn buses in it.

I went to the British Museum, this is only the outside, and that's the least important or interesting part.

This is a Greek rendering of Sunrise (old dude in his chariot, pulling the sun) over the all-night banquet (Dionysus of the wine), an amazing thing, and certainly never constructed in Britain.

The man himself.

Another ancient monolith on display.

In England, even the dogs play football (soccer).

I was obviously amazed by this, and aren't you?

Continue to be amazed.

Continue.

A generic picture of St. Catz, of our "moat."

One side of the "staircase" dorms.

The quad, left.

The quad, right.

An English lightswitch (all of them, as far as I can tell, are like this).

No comments: