Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Man At Work

I've been in the garage.
I've been in my office.
I've been at the drawing-board.
If I disappear for a few days, it's probably because I am working on a paper or doing lots of reading in preparation for a paper. Such was the case the last few days. A few of you were worried, most of you weren't. But just to prove it, I've posted the paper below. Like I said, don't be stealing my ideas and working ahead of me. Don't do it.
I'm always kind of torn between an excitement to share my thoughts on a thing, and the academic fear that someone else will think I'm right and claim my ideas before I can. So, don't do it, but here it is. Also, I think, by posting this in a blog, it's copyrighted to me, or by me, tacitly. So don't do it.
But read it, it's good.

No comments: